Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Podcast lesson plan
One activity my students love in Centers is SQUIGGLE. I create a random line or shape in a box and then they have to finish the drawing and complete a creative writing story to highlight their illustraton. This activity creates quite a stir because I chose two students to be in the SQUIGGLE spotlight. Two students are chosen/week to share their stories with the class. It amazes me how different the illustrations and stories are being that they all start from the same place. So....I was thinking the students who are in the spotlight for that week could create a podcast of their stories and I could upload these to the website weekly. Hmmm....something to ponder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the activity! What a cute idea. :) And taking it up a notch with a podcast could be a great addition. Is there some way to upload the picture with the podcasts too? Perhaps it could show the original squiggle, and then the student's final interpretation of it. Fun!
ReplyDelete