Monday, September 28, 2009
Interactive webpage
Students are used to navigating and discovering through webpages, so this year I am on a mission to make mine more interactive. I want my webpage to include a hw calendar, study guides/rubrics, and fun learning websites. I will also include an email link and link to a class list. I have completed all thus far except the fun learning site links. I have computer lab tomorrow, so I will be showing my class how to navigate the links for themselves. Their hw will be to show their parents the webpage and send me an email confirming this. They were getting really excited about navigating the site on their own when I broached the topic today in class! I can't wait to read all of their emails:) Check out my page at Mill Run elementary school (Loudoun Co.)/ Classrooms/ Third Grade/ Ms. Neely. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I looked at your webpage and it looks terrific! I think your students and parents will find it a helpful resource.
ReplyDeleteYou said that you want to make your webpage more interactive, so I'm wondering...why? Why do you want it to be more interactive? What other ideas do you have to make it more interactive? What can you do with the webpage that you couldn't do without it?